Most Expensive Women’s Shoes

We all know how much women love shoes. I’ve always loved shoes, ever since I can remember. Yes, I am one of those girls who would suffer and wear a pair of good-looking shoes. I love those high heels with the platform in front. Since I have already written about the top 10 brands in the world and I know you are eagerly awaiting it, let’s look at some more expensive shoe designs. I have a weakness for shiny things. It instantly grabs my attention immediately. So, forgive me for only sharing fancy shoes. The collection I found are Jimmy Choo’s and Christian Louboutins. I have to admit, as much as I love each pair of shoes, I would never be willing to spend so much money on a pair of shoes. I always think it to be a waste of money. I must let you know that I have a replica of 2 pairs of shoes found below. One is a fully diamante silver high heel with front platform. The other is a fully diamante and jewelled mid-heel gold shoe. Both are round toed, as I actually do not like pointed shoes. Not only are they not in fashion, but they make my feet appear larger because of the point. Pointed shoes are often always stilettoes and I can’t handle stilettoes. I used to only have stilettoes but they are highly uncomfortable and I find the round toes with front platform easier to walk on all day long. Let me know of your experiences wearing heels.


Some might spend more on their wedding shoes and I guess the bride has a right to do this, cos you only get married once in your life. But I wouldn’t go out of my way for an expensive pair of shoes when you could get a replica. I would love to do an article on cheap shoes which look expensive. I think that’s what we all need. Here’s my compilation. You guys must be thinking, ” gosh, you’re so cheap!” , but I just don’t like wasting money… Who feels the same? Comment below.